Friday, March 17, 2017

A Pot of Tulips

I still haven't gotten to my desk to play, between getting another cold, hubby having doctor appts., and work, but I still have a couple cards I haven't shared.  Here's one using the same supplies as the 2 Easter cards I shared on Monday.


I started with a Bubble Gum base then layered a piece of River Stone card stock then Whip Cream card stock.  I stamped the pot of tulips from the Hope Rises stamp set with Black Licorice ink and colored with Copic markers.  I splattered some Bubble Gum Silk over that. I added some Journey Glaze to the flower pot.


I added a strip of River Stone card stock and the 3 1" squares of  Sweet Spring printed paper layered on some Pool Play card sstock.   I added some Sweet Candy Dots to the centers of the squares to complete the card.

This card can be used for an assortment of occasions, just depends on what is stamped inside.

StampinCarol
 

No comments: