Friday, March 24, 2017

All Sorts of Fun Easter Projects!

March 18 I went to Scottsdale, AZ for a special FSJ meeting.  It was great fun with demos, food, card making, fellowship, and even Richard & Gabby Garay came by!  Richard gave a talk about the company and Gabby showed different ways of using our great Journey Girl jewelry.

We were asked to bring an Easter project to display and, oh my, there were great projects!  I made a little Bunny Butt pocket for a munchie.


I started with Beach Ball card stock and our Scalloped Pocket Die.  I also used part of the die to cut the bunny paper from our Eggscellent Prints paper and adhered it to the front of the pocket. I also die cut a piece of Limeade Splash card stock with the grass die from the Border Details die set and adhered that to inside the pocket.  I used our Journey Ovals die set to make the bunny butt and paws out of Whip Cream card stock.  I colored in the pink on the paws with our Bubble Gum pencil from the Color Burst pencil set and added the 2 Pink World Sequins.


I stamped the Hoppy Easter from our Eggspressions stamp set in Beach Ball ink on a scrap of Whip Cream card stock and colored in the ears using the same pencil I used on the paws.  I cut it out and added a bit of Beach Breeze Thread then pop dotted this to the front.  Just too cute!

I will show you some of the great projects from that day in Scottsdale....








I will share the rest next week.

StampinCarol

2 comments:

Terry said...

Want to know more about Bold Hope. Call me. Thanks. Keep Looking UP!
Scottsdale appears creatively forward moving. Good.
Ph friend now in Tuscon. Closer to you!

Terry said...

Thanks for peek into Scotsdale event! Good lookin gaggle of geese / bunnies.....best HOPE ever!