Monday, March 20, 2017

Don't Count Your Chicks

This is the last card of the 4 Easter cards I made.  I really need to get back to my desk and make some cards!  But this one is my favorite of the 4.


This cute little chick is from the Favorite Peeps bundle.  I started with a base of Bubble Gum card stock and added a layer of River Stone.  The Whip Cream top layer was splattered with some Bubble Gum Silk.


I layered the stamped chick on a piece of Sweet Spring printed card stock (picture on web site incorrect) that was layered on a piece of Pool Play card stock.  I used some Yellow Flock from my stash and our Craft Glue to make the chick fuzzy.  To finish off the card I made a triple bow using our Bubble Gum Thread.

I may have enough Easter cards for our family but I will continue making some more as I get to feeling better.  I got hit again last week with another cold so haven't been very functional.  I hope you all are doing well!

StampinCarol




No comments: