Friday, May 26, 2017

Jalapenos and Planets, Huh?

Here are the last 2 cards I made from the March Bloom Box.  I sure had fun making these and have mailed a couple of the 4 out to family already.


It took me a bit to figure out the pun on this.  At first it didn't make any sense but the more I said it out loud the better it go.


Supplies used:
Stamp set: Punny, Punny
Card stock: Blue Lagoon, Kiwi Slice, Butter Cream, and Pineapple Smoothie
Ink: Black Licorice
Dies: Journey Circles and Tag Set
Coloring: Color Burst Pencils
Silks: Silver
Embellishments: Mini Wooden Clothespins, Beach Breeze Thread, and Sequins Blue Skies
Other: Journey Glaze

And now the last card...


I sent this card to our oldest great grandson for his birthday, he's turning 7. (I had to stop and think about that for a moment..  Even though his mom is the daughter of my step son it still shocks, but what a wonderful shock!)


I did have a bit of a challenge to bend that cool star clip but I finally got it!
Supplies:
Stamp Set: Punny, Punny
Card Stocks: Huckleberry Fusion, Pineapple Smoothie, Blue Lagoon, Whip Cream, and Rich Sorbet Prints
Ink: Black Licorice
Coloring: Color Burst Pencils
Silks: Turbo Teal
Embellishments: Beach Breeze Thread and Fun Day Elements
Other: Journey Glaze

What do you think of these cards?  This cool stamp set will be in our upcoming 2017 Inspiration Book that goes LIVE July 1.  I'll have 16 in my hands in 3 weeks and will get the link set up July 1.
I hope to have an open house in Green Valley, AZ the first week of July, too.

StampinCarol

No comments: