Friday, June 23, 2017

June Bloom Box Cards

June is almost over and I'm just finishing my June Bloom Box cards! These are a hoot and the stamp set that came with the Box is so funny! It is called Fun Cards and has 6 stamps in the set.  I'll share 2 of the 4 cards today.




This fun set is not in our new catalog but it may be in the upcoming Holiday Mini that comes out Aug. 1, we'll see, I guess.
Supplies used...
Card stocks: Whip Cream, Turbo Teal, Outrageous Pink, Orange Rave, and Black Licorice
Inks: Black Licorice, Orange Rave, Turbo Teal, and Outrageous Pink
Silks: Outrageous Pink, Turbo Teal, and Orange Rave
Dies & Punches: Journey Rectangle Long, This Way Punch, and Punch Handle
Embellishmenst, Etc.: Black Licorice Thread and Dauber Dowel Small



Wouldn't this be great for a Valentine's Day card?  Or how about an anniversary!
Supplies used...
Card stocks: Whip Cream and Mother Nature Prints
Inks: Black Licorice and Cranberry Bliss
Silks: Silver and Cranberry Bliss
Embellishments: Heart Sparkle Drops and Gingham Sweet Berry Ribbon

I love sending cards like these (funny and punny) to our kids but will also put them on my card rack to sell. 

Check back Monday for the other 2 cards!  And if you're in the Green Valley, AZ area I will be having an Open House on Friday, July 14 at Cayley Cakes from 10 am to 2 pm.  I will have make 'n takes for the first 20 people and showing our new catalog along with our tools and some card samples.

StampinCarol

No comments: