Monday, June 12, 2017

New Collection!

I got home from our 3rd annual Convention in the Phoenix, AZ area yesterday with SO MUCH stuff!  I purchased lots of new products from our soon to be released 2017-2018 Inspiration Book!
I do have my copy of our catalog (and it's all marked with what I have and what I want)  and you can pre-order yours for $12.95 (plus S/T) now!


This fabulous catalog is 334 pages of stamps, dies, mixed media, samples, embellishments, and more!!  You can get yours by clicking HERE and it will be shipped in about a week.  One of the new collections in it is the Mystic Romance collection. The stamps in this collection look embroidered!  Here's some cards from our display boards using stamps from this GORGEOUS collection!
















Aren't these just fabulous!  And you can start ordering from the romantic collection July 1!!  That's just right around the corner!  And don't forget that we still have the sale of Retiring items and the Clearance Rack going on until the end of the month.  Items are available as supplies last.  And I still have my personal special of getting a free ATS stamp from my stash FREE for placing an $50 or more order from my shopping cart.  I have 1 order so far for the RG Presents coming up July 15. If you are interested this bundle is still priced at the Early Bird pricing but that will end soon.  With the purchase of this bundle you get the link to the YouTube live streaming "party" with lots of demos and card making fun, 4 card kits, and products to make your cards from the Holiday Mini Catalog that goes live August 1.

Well,  I've given you lots to look at and think about.  And since I put the post together yesterday I'm needing to finish unpacking all my goodies and take more pictures!

StampinCarol

No comments: