Monday, July 17, 2017

Merry Christmas... What!

This past Saturday I attended a group get-together in Tucson, AZ of RG Presents, a 6 hour YouTube live streaming "party" put on by Fun Stampers Journey. Richard Garay, the CEO and co-owner and many of the Journey crew gave demonstrations, product reviews and uses, and more.  Unfortunately there was about an hour or so of technical difficulties but our group of 7 made the 4 cards from our RG Presents Bundle that we had to purchase to take part (and get the link to join in).  Our cards use stamps and dies from our upcoming Holiday Mini catalog that goes live August 1.  I'll provide the link to the online catalog when I get it.

Here's 1 of the cards...




We used the new Poinsettia Burst Bundle, a stamp set of 8 and a coordinating die set of 5, Holiday Wishes stamp set of 16, and Christmas Cheer Prints, a pack of 12" x 12" double sided card stock.  I didn't add any Journey Glaze to the Poinsettias so there's only the new Berries & Holly dots (also new) that are kinda blingy. Since these aren't available yet I can't give links. Other products used are:
Card stocks: Black Licorice and Whip Cream
Inks: Black Licorice, Cranberry Bliss, Fresh Forest, and Gold Silk

I noticed that I didn't do a couple other things to this card after reading the directions to get the supplies.  Oh well.  I still like it!

I am still having computer issues.  It seems the graphics card is going out.  I'm waiting for my IT guy to get home from his vacation to decide what I need to do, whether replace it or the computer. This computer is over 7 years old. It has all the components I like so I really hate to start over.

StampinCarol

No comments: