Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Koi Dreams Thank You Cards

I recently had some orders and decided to make some Thank You cards for my customers.  I made 3 using a small stamp set from our Mystic Romance collection.


I used the Koi Dreams ATS stamp bundle and Embroidered Greetings stamp set.  Before adhering the Koi I used Cool Pool Silk to splatter the background.  The Koi was stamped with Summer Days and Tangerine Fusion inks.


To ink the lotus blossoms I used a new product found in our catalog, the Create-a-Palette.  It's a refillable ink pad with 5 sections.  I inked mine with Denim Days, Catalina Splash, Beach Ball, Beach Breeze, and Pool Play.


I used strips of coordinating card stocks to label the underneath of the ink pad to let me know what inks I used. A fellow coach came up with this idea and I love it!!


StampinCarol

1 comment:

Laura Williams said...

This is lovely! It's a perfect Stamp to use with your create a palette too! Very pretty colors together!