Friday, February 2, 2018

FB Live Video

Some of you know I have a FB business account and today for the FIRST time ever I made a card on video!  I have had other short informational videos but this was a toughy for me, way out of my comfort zone!   I'm hoping to do a FaceBook Friday video every week but do know that I will miss some days.  Here's a look at the picture of what I made.



I send out Easter cards to family and this idea has been floating around my mind for a while. The little bunny die, Hop Cuts, is a FREEBIE you can select with a $100 order! Other product used:
Card stocks: Tangerine Fusion, Orange Creamsicle, and Whip Cream
Ink: Tangerine Fusion
Stamps: Hope Anchors Bundle
Pom Minis
Whip Cream Thread
Embossing Folders: I Heart and Diamond Netting
Easy Glide Runner, Foam Squares, Glue Dots
Amaze machine


I made a little decoration with the left over die cut bunny.


I used the same thread and Pom but just adhered him to a paper straw. Wouldn't this be cute as a table decoration? Or adhere him instead to a large paper clip and use in your planner!

StampinCarol

No comments: