Monday, April 23, 2018

I'm Stuck On You

Today I'm showcasing another stamp set that will be retiring June 30.  I "plan" to showcase 5 cards a week (1 on Monday, 1 on Tuesday, 1 on Thursday, 1 on Friday, and 1 on Saturday). The first person who orders any stamp set/bundle that I showcase I will send the card that goes with that set! But you have to order through my FSJ website! So, here's today's stamp set and card....



This has been a fun Bundle and a perfect stamp set for Arizona. It's called Stuck on You and I have the coordinating dies.


I actually colored the card using products that are on sale this month!!
Card stocks: Whip Cream, Dark Roast, and Butter Cream
Colorants: Splashes - Cool Pool and Olive Green (also retiring)
                  Silks: Dark Roast (looks kinda purplish in the photo) and Bubble Gum
Dies: Tag Elements (retiring)
Inks: Black Licorice and Dark Roast
Accents: Natural Twine
Other: Blending Brush, Amaze machine (retiring)


Here's a closer look at the tag.  There are 3 sizes of tags and 3 sizes of piercing pieces. I used the middle sized set for this.

One thing to remember on our Retirement Party starting May 1, if it sells out before the party or during the party, it's gone. No backorders, period. Some items have sold out already so you may not even want to wait until May 1 but that's up to you.

I am also sharing this info on my FB page, Stampin Hot With Carol.

StampinCarol

No comments: